I Bless the Nine Sacred Directions!

Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy, can you even, really believe. I am looking for your heart, my rainbow clown (healer). Have you hidden from my sight, not even knowing why, but your heart does look and seek, to find a heart with relief, my relative, I keep your heart on sweet.

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, it's a heart as big as thine. Always looking for a wave of time, to seek a more open mind. We are saving our hearts you say, but it's not this blind any more. We must give it all away, because it's the law of time. Love is here to offer them to shine. (Brotherhood is mine!)

Rainbow Warrior stand real tall, make up for all those who fall. Let your heart come in again, we can offer us in the wind, the place of when we begin. Can you feel me this time? I want to know, if hearts do shine? Can you know my heart is true? It's a place, I always knew! I can feel, the souls of God inspire, to make us feel, so much higher, than we've been before, now it's forever more. What's in store?

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, begin, to dance and leap, and feel the wind. Across your face, the blazing colors do remind, that we illuminate our minds. Let us find a way to survive, through the rash and unkind words. There deep inside, my heart does leap to know, how you are mine, the heart that needs to shine. Sow I plant my prayer in you, in order for you to go out into the blue, and make your step, rushing towards what's left, the open door, into your heart. I begin, to start.

Walk on home to you, my love. Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy shine. Know you are the magic of leaders, who will know how to manage heaven inside. Darkness is our power. Light is our tools. We are Gods heroes, because we know, how to fuel. We do prayers and blessings (ceremony). We are always looking out, to find those in need of rescue, because we do love this Earth. Heaven is coming home now. Walking talking to be with you. We are all on sacred, because it's the new view. I begin, my walk home to you!

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer

Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Window of Love Seas Children of the Stars

Drum begins with Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star your Father Red Hand

White Buffalo Calf Woman: Your name is?

Window of Love: I am called the Window of Love, I bring to the heart full of doves. Peace to you and all my enemies, because I know heaven is bowing on our knees. Today I ask for a Sacred Song Blessings. I have brought a gift for you. A hand crafted box, I hope you will enjoy it (about 5 in" by 4in" by 6", lid slides off, exposing a chamber, carved wood ornate design, a box by the bed, small keep-sake box). Thank you Holiness Running Eagle, I bow to the Sacred Nine. Thank you Calf Woman of the Stars, I bow to the Sacred Nine. Thank you Relatives of the Stars, I bow to your Sacred Nine. I am hear to listen to the song of my heart. I bow.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings for Window of Love: 

Will I raise up to sing with you? Will I share your heart sow true? I wish for a falling star, that all is bringing from the far and together we could be in a shining sea.  I wish for heaven to fall on me. I wish for all things to believe. I wish for everything come true, to the heart of me and you, the waves of true. I wish for sunshine in all hearts. Those who do not know love lost their ark. We must try to save everyone. We must be part of each rising sun. 

We are the children of the stars. I wish for all your dreams to carry you far. I wish for dreams to show your face, glory (circle or counsel) be sure to find your trace. Heaven wait for me, I am here. Where there is so much love that's real. I know we must bow down this day, just to know of glory all the sacred ways. I know we are treasures each and everyone.  I know it's glorious in the sun. We are the chosen to bring forth, the loving sails for each and every course.

Will you be part of this sacred sea? Will you bind your heart to harmony? Will you shine for another day? Will you be sunshine glory stays?  Will you show loving grace to me? Will you show honor for each breeze?  Will you be my brother in my need? Will you shelter my sister who seas? I know we are together each and every child of the true, where the milestones get us to the other side of the blue (wind is hurting my right ear, my heart feels the rushing of the sailing winds).  I know we are going to be blue, when our hearts show us how to get through!

We are going to bring in heaven's dance. I bless all that is sacred and that prance. I will be forever true in you....because you are a child of heavenly tools (rainbow clan). I know you are part of this raging forth. We are together to form a course. Lead on heaven's waves of sin and pain, but we can find the glory and gain.  When love shows you just how far, you could climb mountains with a car. You could sail the seas in the deepest submarine, all to find that a heart needs only gleam. 

Come my family each and everyone. I sing forever the solid phase. Could you show me just how far you go, by bowing like the sacred rainbow that glows? I will be true for everyone, because I will live for this sun. I will die for you and each child, the stars of heaven each running wild, but it seams, we are are all beams, of love learning to crawl on top of the waves that fall. I will be hear just in case you call. 

White Buffalo Calf Woman: That's a good ending, how sweet.

Window of Love: Thank you sooo very much. I appreciate all you dew, just in case no one is looking after you. I know your heart sings true. Thank you for my heart I feel it too (drum). I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I just want to say, glory to the arc. I bow, thank you! (she is walking away, so very pleased and holding her song to her heart, how sweet she is. And showing each of those who are waiting to receive their songs from heaven. She swaggers along a line of people, like a line to get into a popular show.) 

White Buffalo Calf Woman: Sow very sweet.

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star: (sending love and beating the drum for us as always)

White Buffalo Calf Woman: Thank you Holiness David, our devoted heart of the red cross blue where the yellow comes true white light imbues. Thank you Thunder Horn for helping us with the long line waiting for prayers, our beloved true, the rainbow imbues, because love lives in our hearts. Both the lavender and rainbow child, just true love running wild, come hold them dears (deers-journey) everyone, just to learn how to have fun!

Join us by Clicking Here
Network with House of the Beloved
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy



Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Silver Hammer Song Heard During Blessing with Crawl Down Inside The Hoop