I Bless the Nine Sacred Directions!

Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy, can you even, really believe. I am looking for your heart, my rainbow clown (healer). Have you hidden from my sight, not even knowing why, but your heart does look and seek, to find a heart with relief, my relative, I keep your heart on sweet.

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, it's a heart as big as thine. Always looking for a wave of time, to seek a more open mind. We are saving our hearts you say, but it's not this blind any more. We must give it all away, because it's the law of time. Love is here to offer them to shine. (Brotherhood is mine!)

Rainbow Warrior stand real tall, make up for all those who fall. Let your heart come in again, we can offer us in the wind, the place of when we begin. Can you feel me this time? I want to know, if hearts do shine? Can you know my heart is true? It's a place, I always knew! I can feel, the souls of God inspire, to make us feel, so much higher, than we've been before, now it's forever more. What's in store?

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, begin, to dance and leap, and feel the wind. Across your face, the blazing colors do remind, that we illuminate our minds. Let us find a way to survive, through the rash and unkind words. There deep inside, my heart does leap to know, how you are mine, the heart that needs to shine. Sow I plant my prayer in you, in order for you to go out into the blue, and make your step, rushing towards what's left, the open door, into your heart. I begin, to start.

Walk on home to you, my love. Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy shine. Know you are the magic of leaders, who will know how to manage heaven inside. Darkness is our power. Light is our tools. We are Gods heroes, because we know, how to fuel. We do prayers and blessings (ceremony). We are always looking out, to find those in need of rescue, because we do love this Earth. Heaven is coming home now. Walking talking to be with you. We are all on sacred, because it's the new view. I begin, my walk home to you!

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Great Spirit Mother Gorgeous Tallow

Grab my hand my child and I will run with you. Don't you see the many fields of what we are leaning towards to be. I know you have much to learn and I am standing near you (your urn). I will bless you in the hollow of the fields. There my song will reach you to bring in home of love. There my song will beseech you to know the glory of above. And singing together, our hearts ring in the winds. And we will be good little children, because it's Great Mother who gifts, the heart of what you miss.

There in the sky I come to all your tears. I know you are more than all your fears. We are learning how to open our hearts to sing again. My soul will be forever, my soul will be true. My soul will be forever, my heart beams to you. There I can feel the heart of what is near. My soul is awakening to all of your fear. But as I go to the wild, the sacred and the true, my heart is living inside of you. My heart is living because my love lives for you.

I send you angels to kiss you each day, to help you along the sacred praise. And when you will need me, don't forget to call. I am but a whisper after all. And we can shine together, to share a song or two. We can bow for weather of joy that lives in you. And we can work to better the world inside our hearts, then all will be streaming love, all over this sacred heart, the world we live together, heaven on earth our sacred heart/part.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums. Sacred Song Blessings for Great Spirit Mother Gorgeous Tallow, a male. His rainbow color is red-indigo. Tallow means a rich gift to sustain and preserve, this is our Great Spirit Mother Gorgeous Tallow. "Thank you child", he says, "I bring to you my wisdom for I lift my heart to sing. I bring to you my heartache, because the children need me to wing. I bring to you my willing to be near in times of saints, when others don't know when to show up, because they drink from the fountain too late. I bring to you happiness, the joy of children everywhere. I bring to you, the heart of the pure, those willing to die for love, the waking and the filling of gorgeous love." 


Tallow Meaning and Definition
tal·low  (tl)
Noun: 1. Hard fat obtained from parts of the bodies of cattle, sheep, or horses, and used in foodstuffs or to make candles, leather dressing, soap, and lubricants. 2. Any of various similar fats, such as those obtained from plants. tr.v. tal·lowed, tal·low·ing, tal·lows a. To smear or cover with tallow. b. To fatten (animals) in order to obtain tallow. 
[Middle English talow.] tallow·y adj. Tallow [ˈtæləʊ]
Noun: (Chemistry) a fatty substance consisting of a mixture of glycerides, including stearic, palmitic, and oleic acids and extracted chiefly from the suet of sheep and cattle: used for making soap, candles, food, etc.
Verb: (tr) to cover or smear with tallow
[Old English tælg, a dye; related to Middle Low German talch tallow, Dutch talk, Icelandic tólg]
tallowy  adj
Thesaurus Legend:  Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun  1. tallow - obtained from suet and used in making soap, candles and lubricants
animal oil - any oil obtained from animal substances
beef tallow - tallow obtained from a bovine animal
dubbin - tallow mixed with oil; used to make leather soft and waterproof
mutton tallow - tallow from the body of a mature sheep



 
 
 Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy 
Pray With Elders around the World


Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Silver Hammer Song Heard During Blessing with Crawl Down Inside The Hoop