I Bless the Nine Sacred Directions!

Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy, can you even, really believe. I am looking for your heart, my rainbow clown (healer). Have you hidden from my sight, not even knowing why, but your heart does look and seek, to find a heart with relief, my relative, I keep your heart on sweet.

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, it's a heart as big as thine. Always looking for a wave of time, to seek a more open mind. We are saving our hearts you say, but it's not this blind any more. We must give it all away, because it's the law of time. Love is here to offer them to shine. (Brotherhood is mine!)

Rainbow Warrior stand real tall, make up for all those who fall. Let your heart come in again, we can offer us in the wind, the place of when we begin. Can you feel me this time? I want to know, if hearts do shine? Can you know my heart is true? It's a place, I always knew! I can feel, the souls of God inspire, to make us feel, so much higher, than we've been before, now it's forever more. What's in store?

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, begin, to dance and leap, and feel the wind. Across your face, the blazing colors do remind, that we illuminate our minds. Let us find a way to survive, through the rash and unkind words. There deep inside, my heart does leap to know, how you are mine, the heart that needs to shine. Sow I plant my prayer in you, in order for you to go out into the blue, and make your step, rushing towards what's left, the open door, into your heart. I begin, to start.

Walk on home to you, my love. Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy shine. Know you are the magic of leaders, who will know how to manage heaven inside. Darkness is our power. Light is our tools. We are Gods heroes, because we know, how to fuel. We do prayers and blessings (ceremony). We are always looking out, to find those in need of rescue, because we do love this Earth. Heaven is coming home now. Walking talking to be with you. We are all on sacred, because it's the new view. I begin, my walk home to you!

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer

Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

Fairy Liberty Comes to Sing, the Glory of Angels Hearts Who Bring


Little one, the fairy, her name is Liberty, who wants to sing to us!



I want you to know, I love you sow, I want you feel the heart that needs real.  I want you to know, the loving show, the heart of Angels who do grow. 

I want you to know I love you this day.  I want you to know all the sacred ways.  I want you to know my heart leads the way, because you are there and need me so.

I want you to know, my love is true.  I want you to know the sacred hues (rainbow of love).  I want you to know, that I love you, the blessings you show in all you do. 

I want you to know that I love you.  I want you to know that you are sacred too. I want you to know that God loves you, when we receive love, the sacred tool.

I want you to know, that we are never apart.  I want you to know that we are the sacred heart.  I want you to know that God is liberty, when you start to receive. 

I want you to know that we are here, the Angels of follies that you fear and your love will open the doors of time, when you remember the heart of mine.

I want you to know.  I want you to show.  I want the love inside of you to grow. I want the heart of all that knows.  I want you to know, the heart that knows, I want you to know the heart that grows inside of you, the true and devote, I want you to know that I love you...

Thank you Fairy Liberty to fly to us and sing to us! Brought to us, by the Elders Agenda Meeting with White Buffalo Calf Woman and Drumming Heart Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star
   


Warriors of the Heaven  
 

Join us by Clicking Here

Network with House of the Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Silver Hammer Song Heard During Blessing with Crawl Down Inside The Hoop